Les boucaniers Caribéens Index du Forum Les boucaniers Caribéens
Forum de la confrérie des boucaniers Caribéens, dans le jeu Corsaires 1604 http://www.corsaires1604.net

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook My Best Chat Friend

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les boucaniers Caribéens Index du Forum -> Public -> Libre et Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
saleajard

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook My Best Chat Friend Répondre en citant

Facebook My Best Chat Friend
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

It's definitely related. My list wasn't particularly surprising - it's just the same people that show up on the news feed. 45 reactionscount What Reactions Your Profile Pic Got? Play . 24 7days Who Came to Your Profile In last 1 Week? Play . 57 myfirststatusupdate What Was Your First Facebook Status Update Play . 72 myinbox Messages By Celebrities In My Facebook Inbox Play . thisismyname34 1847 days ago Are you in a relationship with him on FB? It seems almost unanimous that people who report their significant other have them at #1, regardless of the level of interaction with them. katantonio 1862 days ago I dont think this is based on interactions. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. 42 mysketches Create Sketch Of Your 3 Best Pics Play . 41 reacttome How Will Your Friends React To You Play . To do this go to the "Online Friends" tool at the bottom of your Facebook page and see who has a green dot next to their name and who hasa moon.A green dot next to someone's name means that they're currently online and you can start a chat with them.A moonmeans that they haven't been online for at least 10 minutes.Click on the name of someone who has a green dot next to their name. 114 trustfriends Play . So that is the only way I can think of how this works. Business Insider LogoLogo for Business Insider over a transparent background. My top three are my best friends. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. I have been on fb for 5 years, and I use chat approx one time/year. 77 futurefeed Your Facebook Feed After 10 Years Play . 87 tatti The Tatti Nicknames Of Your Friends Play . Lifewire . Just go to your Facebook page and you can start to chat on Facebook right away.Facebook Chat ToolsAt the bottom of every Facebook page, you'll see your Facebook Chat tools. 22 2017marriage Which Friend Will Get Married First In 2017 Play . Could it be that Facebook took this out of their source page once people were doing it? If it makes any difference I am using a MAC . 117 friendsthink What are your friends thinking about you Play . MeowWoem 1858 days ago I don't view my number 3, like at all, even from the start of facebook, but she is my best friend and I'm on there like. Like how often they view it or how much is needed to get to the top spot. This simply tells you which of your Facebook friends is online right now. Either FB has implanted chips in our brains and hires people to stalk us or, more likely, this list really does show you who views your page the most. I had no -1s, then I blocked someone and they showed up.Interestingly enough, under advanced options, you can also set it so ONLY certain people show up. Mine is turned off currently, but I will turn it on and refresh the page source to see if it changes. goldstar32 1860 days ago going to reply to this thread bc i had the same result. So I would think. More Apps . once every two months but there's this boy who is number 8 on mine and I view his more than once a day so he should be in my top 5. goldstar32 1854 days ago "InitialChatFriendsList" seems to have replaced "OrderedFriends", though the list of profiles has remained the same. & not upon frequency of views but relative to Facebook use 5a02188284
cara hack facebook pake opera minilike for like facebook profile picturefacebook chat by msonar androidfacebook hacker password free download softwarefacebook sofware for mobile free downloadnative facebook login androidhow to search for a friend on facebook via emailfacebook for iphone 4 freecover photo resizer for facebookfacebook hack password 2014 exe

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les boucaniers Caribéens Index du Forum -> Public -> Libre et Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation